VCU Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Montserrat

Proud of my Pats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys,

Are any of you currently listed on AADSAS as Received/Completed at VCU ?
I've had that same status for about 2 months now, and am not sure if they have started reviewing my application. Have any of you had that status listed or had it change recently ?
 
i was at VCU on Monday for an interview and the dean said that they've had major problems with updating AADSAS status messages. VCU interviews are over for this calendar year, but they will be inviting others in Jan/Feb as I understood it.
 
mine has been complete according to aadsas for almost 2 and a half months now so you're not alone. I just hope I get some good news soon, then the wait is worth it 🙂