VCU rejection notification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alliekat423

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if VCU sends all the rejection notifications at the very end, or if they send any earlier? If I haven't heard anything yet does that mean they are still considering me...or I might even be accepted and just not heard yet? I'm obviously a little paranoid.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if VCU sends all the rejection notifications at the very end, or if they send any earlier? If I haven't heard anything yet does that mean they are still considering me...or I might even be accepted and just not heard yet? I'm obviously a little paranoid.

i have no clue how vcu handles rejections..i was just wondering myself since i haven't heard of anyone actually getting a rejection yet

I emailed them about 2 weeks ago to inquire about my status and they emailed me back on Friday to say they were done inviting people for interview. I don't know what the story is for those that have interviewed, but you're done if you haven't already (like me :()

Members don't see this ad :)
From experience last year, VCU never tells you if you are rejected. They said it is too "time consumming" to send out rejection letters...ouch. So they leave you sitting, waiting, wishin. And no, I am not in dental school this year and I haven't heard anything for next year.

Reactions: 1 user
When I applied to VCU LATE in they 2004 cycle, I ended up getting an e-mail rejection probably sometime in March.

From experience last year, VCU never tells you if you are rejected. They said it is too "time consumming" to send out rejection letters...ouch. So they leave you sitting, waiting, wishin. And no, I am not in dental school this year and I haven't heard anything for next year.
I guess cashing our application checks wasn't too "time consuming" for them. Good to know I won't be spending 4 years at such a thoughtless institution.

Keep checking your AADSAS...VCU likes to do their status updates online. I would expect to hear one way or the other from them in the next couple of weeks.