VCU Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikkey

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
For those of you who are filling out the VCU secondary or who know the region well, what did you answer to the question about where I would do my 3rd and 4th year rotations at Fairfax or MVC Hospital placements?
Is there an advantage to either answer? Is one region preferred over the other?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
For those of you who are filling out the VCU secondary or who know the region well, what did you answer to the question about where I would do my 3rd and 4th year rotations at Fairfax or MVC Hospital placements?
Thanks!

if you wanna get the hell out of richmond, click INOVA.

Hi,
Thanks!

You are going to get a similar education at both INOVA and at MCV-H. INOVA is a very well known hospital so that shouldnt be one of your worries. Checking one box or another doesnt really make any difference since you are asked again before you matriculate and can drop INOVA at any time if you change your mind. In my class there is a small waitlist for the INOVA hospital since there are only around 20 slots. Most people who chose INOVA are from northern Va originally so they are familiar w/ the area.

Hey Instate!
Thank you so much for the input! It was very helpful.
M.