VCU secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

green plastic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the handwritten portion, did ya'll write it on notebook paper? Also, for that in-state tuition form, do I have to fill that out even if I am an out-of-state applicant? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i think i wrote it on college rule paper and for that tuition form i dont think i filled it out because i was an out of stater....

hope that helps.

cool...thanks. Is this what others did also?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep.. I did the same...

Don't use notebook paper. Use computer paper, just a plain white unlined paper. If you put a piece of notebook paper under it you can see the lines to use as a guide and are able to write in a straight line. Looks way more professional.

Originally posted by Amy B
Don't use notebook paper. Use computer paper, just a plain white unlined paper. If you put a piece of notebook paper under it you can see the lines to use as a guide and are able to write in a straight line. Looks way more professional.

That's what I did...

Heb

I guess I disagree...if they wanted professional, they would have asked for it to be typed. I really think the handwritten portion is BS though, so maybe I am a bit too cynical about it.

~AS1~