VCU students...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scottyhoop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been thinking about starting dschool at VCU this summer and some questions started to pop up in my head...The main one I was thinking about deals with biochem. I took biochem 2 years ago, and since VCU no longer offers biochem, the next time I will "officially" see biochem is on the boards. What are you guys doing to review for biochem before the boards? I know its a ways off for me, but just curious as to what everyone has been doing. I know the no biochem thing is relatively new at VCU, so this may not be an issue for anyone yet. Thoughts?

Scotty

Members don't see this ad.

Any truth to the rumor that VCU dropped biochem in order to make way for a de-brainwashing class? ... the story I heard is that they designed a class to convince all the LDS students that the earth IS actually more than 6,000 years old.

Not sure about what you're trying to achieve with your post... :confused:

Scotty

Bump.

I was wondering the same thing about VCU and biochem. By the time I take the boards it will be several years since I took biochem, which makes me nervous