VCU vs. Marquette

Started by Flyboy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Flyboy

Goin' to school!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I have been able to understand, both of these schools are great! It seems like both have great clinicals and awesome facilities. I've been accepted to VCU and I am waiting for the second round to see if I get into Marquette. I am just wondering what all of you would choose and why.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
highly recommend vcu...nice students, nice staff, nice facilities..it's niiice
 
Did anyone apply to both? Are you having trouble between the two?
 
Sweet looking picture Flyboy! I say marquette because the school is sharp. The place is very new, nice looking all over. The class rooms were a place where I can learn well at. The facutly were really nice and I felt really accepte there. I think the town isn't too bad, with the lake being really close there are a lot of cool things you can do. Also being close to Chicago there is a lot for you to get involved with if you want/have time. Best wishes!