VCU waitlistees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Master Pain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember reading a portion of a thread where a question came up about the ratio of Va residents to OOSers. I don't know if anyone was sure about the raito w/regard to the waitlist, but here is the deal: If you are a vA resident on the waitlist you will only be called if an accepted in-stater declines and vice-versa for OOSers (this info per Dr. Healy)

Hope this helped

Members don't see this ad.

I got off the wait list today!!!! Dr. Healy called with the good news! AHHHHHH I can't believe it! Thank goodness! Does anyone in the Richmond area know of a good place to live? Good luck to everyone else on the wait list! There is def. still hope to get off the list and get accepted!
Thanks!

I got off the wait list today!!!! Dr. Healy called with the good news! AHHHHHH I can't believe it! Thank goodness! Does anyone in the Richmond area know of a good place to live? Good luck to everyone else on the wait list! There is def. still hope to get off the list and get accepted!
Thanks!
wow!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!:thumbup: I have not received a call yet, but am hopeful to get in w/you. I don't know Richmond well at all - but I do know a few students who really like living there. I'm in Va Beach...sorry I'm not more help. Are you an in-stater or out-of-stater? (the curiosity is killing me)

Members don't see this ad :)
actually I've seen from a past post that you're OOS. but I am curious, what did the Doc say to you during the call? Were you totally amped or what?

Thanks!
congrats! check out the facebook site for some info on where to live and to start getting to know some of your classmates.

Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS ALLSMILES!!!

Welcome to VCU...now it's time to CELEBRATE?!!! :hardy: Good luck to all of you still waiting for the Healy-call! :luck:

Thanks guys! I'm soo excited! I'm out of state from NC but I am in undergrad at VT. Dr. Healy called me yesterday at about 9:45am and I was in class!!! (of course it would happen like that!) He told me to call back and I did and he was in a meeting (of course!) and his secretary said he would call me back. So I sat on the couch in my apartment and watched my cell phone! He called back and asked if I was sitting down. And he said that he had a spot open up and asked if I would like it. DUH I said YES!!! I want to frame the letter when I get it!! There is movement on the wait list so have hope!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement guys! I can't wait to see you in JULY!
-AllsmilesKTB!

Thanks guys! I'm soo excited! I'm out of state from NC but I am in undergrad at VT. Dr. Healy called me yesterday at about 9:45am and I was in class!!! (of course it would happen like that!) He told me to call back and I did and he was in a meeting (of course!) and his secretary said he would call me back. So I sat on the couch in my apartment and watched my cell phone! He called back and asked if I was sitting down. And he said that he had a spot open up and asked if I would like it. DUH I said YES!!! I want to frame the letter when I get it!! There is movement on the wait list so have hope!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement guys! I can't wait to see you in JULY!
-AllsmilesKTB!
Talk about the suspense!! sounds like a movie ya know?! Good job and I hope to see ya soon!! God speed
Grace and Peace
Dan

-AllsmilesKTB!
awesome story. that's a lot of suspense! lol.

Thanks!

Congrats! :thumbup: :)