• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

VCU waitlistees

Master Pain

10+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2008
Richmond
  1. Dental Student
    I remember reading a portion of a thread where a question came up about the ratio of Va residents to OOSers. I don't know if anyone was sure about the raito w/regard to the waitlist, but here is the deal: If you are a vA resident on the waitlist you will only be called if an accepted in-stater declines and vice-versa for OOSers (this info per Dr. Healy)

Hope this helped

allsmilesKTB

10+ Year Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    1. Pre-Dental
      I got off the wait list today!!!! Dr. Healy called with the good news! AHHHHHH I can't believe it! Thank goodness! Does anyone in the Richmond area know of a good place to live? Good luck to everyone else on the wait list! There is def. still hope to get off the list and get accepted!
      Thanks!

Master Pain

10+ Year Member
      Feb 25, 2008
      Richmond
      1. Dental Student
        I got off the wait list today!!!! Dr. Healy called with the good news! AHHHHHH I can't believe it! Thank goodness! Does anyone in the Richmond area know of a good place to live? Good luck to everyone else on the wait list! There is def. still hope to get off the list and get accepted!
        Thanks!
        wow!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!:thumbup: I have not received a call yet, but am hopeful to get in w/you. I don't know Richmond well at all - but I do know a few students who really like living there. I'm in Va Beach...sorry I'm not more help. Are you an in-stater or out-of-stater? (the curiosity is killing me)

About the Ads

Lurchdubious

the Homeless Ninja
        10+ Year Member
        7+ Year Member
        Mar 25, 2007
        VA
        1. Dental Student
          Thanks!
          congrats! check out the facebook site for some info on where to live and to start getting to know some of your classmates.

denticus

10+ Year Member
          7+ Year Member
          Jul 10, 2007
          1. Dentist
            Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS ALLSMILES!!!

Welcome to VCU...now it's time to CELEBRATE?!!! :hardy: Good luck to all of you still waiting for the Healy-call! :luck:

allsmilesKTB

10+ Year Member
            Feb 18, 2008
            1. Pre-Dental
              Thanks guys! I'm soo excited! I'm out of state from NC but I am in undergrad at VT. Dr. Healy called me yesterday at about 9:45am and I was in class!!! (of course it would happen like that!) He told me to call back and I did and he was in a meeting (of course!) and his secretary said he would call me back. So I sat on the couch in my apartment and watched my cell phone! He called back and asked if I was sitting down. And he said that he had a spot open up and asked if I would like it. DUH I said YES!!! I want to frame the letter when I get it!! There is movement on the wait list so have hope!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement guys! I can't wait to see you in JULY!
              -AllsmilesKTB!

Master Pain

10+ Year Member
              Feb 25, 2008
              Richmond
              1. Dental Student
                Thanks guys! I'm soo excited! I'm out of state from NC but I am in undergrad at VT. Dr. Healy called me yesterday at about 9:45am and I was in class!!! (of course it would happen like that!) He told me to call back and I did and he was in a meeting (of course!) and his secretary said he would call me back. So I sat on the couch in my apartment and watched my cell phone! He called back and asked if I was sitting down. And he said that he had a spot open up and asked if I would like it. DUH I said YES!!! I want to frame the letter when I get it!! There is movement on the wait list so have hope!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement guys! I can't wait to see you in JULY!
                -AllsmilesKTB!
                Talk about the suspense!! sounds like a movie ya know?! Good job and I hope to see ya soon!! God speed
                Grace and Peace
                Dan

Lurchdubious

the Homeless Ninja
                10+ Year Member
                7+ Year Member
                Mar 25, 2007
                VA
                1. Dental Student
                  -AllsmilesKTB!
                  awesome story. that's a lot of suspense! lol.

JEMDent

10+ Year Member
                  Feb 22, 2008
                  Chesterfield, VA
                  1. Dental Student
                    Thanks!

Congrats! :thumbup: :)

About the Ads
                    This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    7. This thread is locked.