Vcu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starjumper

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from VCU about interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I havent heard from them yet. I just took my dat about a week and half ago. I am also an out-of-stater. I sent them some money, ill probly give them a call this week and tell them to hurry up with my application.

Under my infosource, VCU posted 7/29/04: application complete/under review. I don't know exactly when they plan on sending out interview invitations though. I have called them about it but the person over the phone wouldn't give me a straight answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah nothing here either except the received/under review on infosource and my aadsas number is just over 100. So i don't think anyone has heard. I sent in my $70, final transcript, and photo in may.

yeah- i haven't heard anything either...sent the check and photo in about a month ago

Same here..

I have this strange feeling that VCU will just cash my money order and evaporate, leaving nothing. (j/k if you're VCU staffs)

Hope there is some action going on in September
already getting tired of waiting...

Yeah me too. I have to force myself not to check infosource every 10 minutes (exaggeration....small one)

I know infosource is not really useful for VCU. But, does anyone know how they contact you for an interview? Or, when will they interview this year? I called about 3 weeks ago checking on my ap. and I was only able to speak to a machine. They responded via email rather quickly to say my application was complete and being reviewed.