Vcu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

t man

Epoxi-Lips
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of interviews now, I can't afford to attend all of them, and I'm thinking about cutting out the VCU interview. Is there something special about VCU that should make me want to spend the money/time needed for a trip to Richmond?

Members don't see this ad.

Go ahead and cancel it if you seriously not into it... Especially if you got a few other invites, that will allow someone else the oportunity.

Go ahead and cancel it if you seriously not into it... Especially if you got a few other invites, that will allow someone else the oportunity.

well thats the thing, I'm not sure, and I don't want to cancel an interview and regret it later. i don't know that i'm not into it, i applied broadly, and vcu was kind of a surprise.

what's richmond like, how are the facilities, what's the atmosphere like at the school, etc... knowing those things would be helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you have a bunch of interviews and you feel that you do well in interviews, I'd just skip VCU if it's the last choice on your list.

I have a friend who attends VCU and really loves it, she said that it is a small feel and that richmond is an ok city, not to bad, but she liked it because it is pretty close to home (DC) and it is only 2 hours away. It is like 2 hours from the beach and is decent, but she said that should would have chosen Maryland in Baltimore over Richmond any day... and I agree bc B-more is so much fun (my little aside...)

ps congrats on your invites!!!

I have a friend who attends VCU and really loves it, she said that it is a small feel and that richmond is an ok city, not to bad, but she liked it because it is pretty close to home (DC) and it is only 2 hours away. It is like 2 hours from the beach and is decent, but she said that should would have chosen Maryland in Baltimore over Richmond any day... and I agree bc B-more is so much fun (my little aside...)

ps congrats on your invites!!!

Thanks toothprincess. Good to know.