Vcu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USCbiograd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have recently received an interview invite from VCU and was wondering about a rumor that I heard. I heard that on the interview date, you are required to write an essay. Is this true? And if this is true does anyone know what the essay is based on? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have recently received an interview invite from VCU and was wondering about a rumor that I heard. I heard that on the interview date, you are required to write an essay. Is this true? And if this is true does anyone know what the essay is based on? Thanks

Yep it's true...I believe the topic varies from student to student. Not everyone writes about the same thing. Good luck!!

Scott

hey, USCbiograd, I have a question for you.

I see that you decided your interview date at vcu after december 1. is it becuase there was no available seat before december 1 or they do not interview around that time?

thanks and good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't received anything back from VCU. Nothing at all. I'm just writing them off as a possibility.

hey, USCbiograd, I have a question for you.

I see that you decided your interview date at vcu after december 1. is it becuase there was no available seat before december 1 or they do not interview around that time?

thanks and good luck

I actually still have to call and set up the interview. This is the date I am shooting for, due to the fact that if I am accepted by MUSC on December 1st I will not attend the interview at VCU. They said in the letter that I need to call and setup a mutually agreed upon date, and that they usually interview on mondays and tuesdays. I do not think that this date will be hard to obtain as it is a post December 1st date.

I still haven't received anything back from VCU. Nothing at all. I'm just writing them off as a possibility.

Ridiculous, isn't it Paul? I am in the same boat as you. Stats that way exceed VCU's in every possible way, and tons of successful interviews elsewhere. I withdrew my app from VCU to make my point with them. You can definitely be overqualified for VCU it seems in this cycle. Their loss if they don't want to raise the level of the class with students like you.

I see a common theme this cycle with VCU here...

Saw Dr. Healy last night. He said he hasn't looked at any of the files of the people who have interviewed yet, but will be doing so pretty soon as they are deciding the fate of out of staters on monday, then in staters later in the week. Then he'll be sending the info out to AADSAS. He said check AADSAS the morning of Dec. 1 for offer made. If you get an offer a letter from VCU will follow a few days later. Getting close my friends!!
Scott

Saw Dr. Healy last night. He said he hasn't looked at any of the files of the people who have interviewed yet, but will be doing so pretty soon as they are deciding the fate of out of staters on monday, then in staters later in the week. Then he'll be sending the info out to AADSAS. He said check AADSAS the morning of Dec. 1 for offer made. If you get an offer a letter from VCU will follow a few days later. Getting close my friends!!
Scott
Will there be any post-Dec 1st interviews coming soon?