VEG Scholarship and EET

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredvm297

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows the timeline in which we will hear back about the VEG scholarship or when the EET program will begin accepting applicants for July 2022?

Members don't see this ad.

Wondering if anyone knows the timeline in which we will hear back about the VEG scholarship or when the EET program will begin accepting applicants for July 2022?
The EET application opens on Monday! It is a rolling application and the spots usually fill up quick

I saw the application for January 2022 is open. Where did you find the application for July 2022?

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw the application for January 2022 is open. Where did you find the application for July 2022?
it is on their website. It just opened yesterday. below is the link

anyone who applied to EET heard back yet? or know when we can expect to hear back?

anyone who applied to EET heard back yet? or know when we can expect to hear back?
They are closing the application on November 15th. So I would expect that you would hear around November 15th or shortly after.

Has anyone heard back about EET? I did the interview but haven’t heard anything since.

Does anyone know if they raise your salary after 1 year there at the 100k (as it says on the website)? i'm wondering because i'm interested in the NYC location and i don't see how it is feasible to continue working there on 100k in nyc with loans etc.

Does anyone know if they raise your salary after 1 year there at the 100k (as it says on the website)? i'm wondering because i'm interested in the NYC location and i don't see how it is feasible to continue working there on 100k in nyc with loans etc.
The salary is quite confusing and would like to know if anyone has answers!

The salary is quite confusing and would like to know if anyone has answers!

During the EET and the rest of your first year out you are guaranteed to make $100,000. Once you start making production your salary is either $100,000 or 22% production (Which ever is greater). From what I understand is that the base salary increases after your 1st year to $165,000 or 22% production (which ever is greater)

According to the Facebook page, the EET application isn't closed yet. Closes the 24th.

According to the Facebook page, the EET application isn't closed yet. Closes the 24th.
That is for the January class. The July class application closed on November 15th. They usually do not get nearly as many applications for the January class (as it is mostly for the island students)

Reactions: 1 user
I applied for the EET program back in october and still haven’t heard anything. Anyone else in the same boat or just me😞 Starting to lose hope

During the EET and the rest of your first year out you are guaranteed to make $100,000. Once you start making production your salary is either $100,000 or 22% production (Which ever is greater). From what I understand is that the base salary increases after your 1st year to $165,000 or 22% production (which ever is greater)
To clarify this, what do you make during the 6 month EET? I know if you stay for 6 months after then you are guaranteed to make 100k that first year, but what specifically is the pay for EET alone?

To clarify this, what do you make during the 6 month EET? I know if you stay for 6 months after then you are guaranteed to make 100k that first year, but what specifically is the pay for EET alone?

The pay during EET program is salary based at $70,000/year. So essentially you make $35,000 for the 6 months and then transition to associate doctor pay after the EET program. After the EET program, your pay becomes shift based at $140,000/year for 156 shifts ($897.44/shift) or 22% production, whichever is greater. The 156 shifts break down to 13 shifts/month and your production is calculated at the end of the month and given as a bonus check the following month (so February production is disbursed at the end of March).