Vela Shape instead of liposuction validity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EmmaNemma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There are many medical spas where techs and doctors perform Vela Shape procedures on patients to reduce fat in certain areas. I am very curious how the biochem of this process works. Practitioners claim that Vela Shape causes adipose cells to burst releasing their fatty acids and that the body then eliminates the fatty acids. This does not make any sense to me after taking biochem. To my knowledge triglycerides are not eliminated from the body after going into the bloodstream.

Just wondering if anyone can explain the biochem of this process and the validity of this treatment? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

There are many medical spas where techs and doctors perform Vela Shape procedures on patients to reduce fat in certain areas. I am very curious how the biochem of this process works. Practitioners claim that Vela Shape causes adipose cells to burst releasing their fatty acids and that the body then eliminates the fatty acids. This does not make any sense to me after taking biochem. To my knowledge triglycerides are not eliminated from the body after going into the bloodstream.

Just wondering if anyone can explain the biochem of this process and the validity of this treatment? Thanks.

Anyone?? Comments.