10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Vent,

You closed the thread before I got a chance to rebutt!!! :laugh:

Anyways, this is the first week here on SDN that I've had to use the ignore function at all.

What's going on????

Where are all these anonymous dudes coming from....saying things that they will only say in an anonymous forum.

I have a real hard time imaging a student mouthing off the way some do here.

Anything I say here, I would repeat in real life face to face with someone.

ear-ache

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2005
Status
Attending Physician

VentdependenT

You didnt build thaT
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Louisville
www.somethingawful.com
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
MMD you are cracking me up man.

We do try to keep things civil and infromative here. Some folks prefer to use SDN as a dumping ground to air out their personality disorders and smite potential healthy discussions. I get it. They get their little giggle and perhaps a little tingle of self empowerment but to the rest of us it just belittles our efforts.

These folks know that their only goal here is to antagonize people with good intentions. If we didn't care then this place would be filled with only nonsence.

Chief Resident

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2005
Status
Col. Fitts, he closed it because nobody likes to see a physician make a mockery out of himself and the profession he represents.

ear-ache

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Chief Resident said:
Col. Fitts, he closed it because nobody likes to see a physician make a mockery out of himself and the profession he represents.
Alright, now I'll say it... this guy is a douche bag. Ban this queiff for trolling and close this thread.