• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot pickle baby

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2005
Status
justoneschool said:
:scared: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................

I only got into 1 dental school.....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

At least it was the cheapest and closest to home.

About the Ads

Dutchboy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm accepted to a school on the other side of the country!! That is going to be one hell of a drive in a U-haul! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh ya, I also have to come up with 500 bucks to hold my seat! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thanks, I feel much better.

maksidaa

shaniqua
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
athens. ga
Status
Dutchboy said:
I'm accepted to a school on the other side of the country!! That is going to be one hell of a drive in a U-haul! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh ya, I also have to come up with 500 bucks to hold my seat! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i get belly button lint!! ay yay yay!!!

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
Dutchboy said:

I will pay you $501 right now for your seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads