Verbal BUMP

Biffer

The good times doc
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2001
philly
    burning question: how do I break into that magical circle of 12 and up on the verbal?? Have any of you been consistently getting higher than >= 12 on practice tests?? I always seem to miss at least 10-12 questions-- once, I managed to only miss 6--but haven't been able to duplicate it since.

whats your secret high scorers?

thanks,
    biffer

Biffer

The good times doc
    10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Dec 22, 2001
    philly
      oh-my friends-don't misunderstand, I have all the confidence that my explanations are correct and testmakers are false.. thus confidence is a non issue. haha. To the two posters above, where you comfortably and confidently getting 12's or higher on prac.exams--? it seems probably unlikely.. that anyone really could.. Missing less than 10 is a monumental feat in itself.. To miss less than this consistently is pretty awesome.

-biff

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.