Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Verbal BUMP

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Biffer, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc

burning question: how do I break into that magical circle of 12 and up on the verbal?? Have any of you been consistently getting higher than >= 12 on practice tests?? I always seem to miss at least 10-12 questions-- once, I managed to only miss 6--but haven't been able to duplicate it since.

whats your secret high scorers?

thanks,
    biffer

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Focus

Focus crazy!!

confidence.

- Focus

4. Diogenes

Diogenes Succat

If someone could explain it to you in a post on an internet forum, don't you think they'd be out there making a fortune teachng their technique to anxious pre-meds?

Oh, and Focus is right -- confidence is key.

5. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc

oh-my friends-don't misunderstand, I have all the confidence that my explanations are correct and testmakers are false.. thus confidence is a non issue. haha. To the two posters above, where you comfortably and confidently getting 12's or higher on prac.exams--? it seems probably unlikely.. that anyone really could.. Missing less than 10 is a monumental feat in itself.. To miss less than this consistently is pretty awesome.

-biff