Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Verbal BUMP

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Biffer, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc 10+ Year Member

Dec 21, 2001
    burning question: how do I break into that magical circle of 12 and up on the verbal?? Have any of you been consistently getting higher than >= 12 on practice tests?? I always seem to miss at least 10-12 questions-- once, I managed to only miss 6--but haven't been able to duplicate it since.

whats your secret high scorers?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Focus

Focus crazy!! 7+ Year Member

Aug 27, 2001

- Focus
  4. Diogenes

Diogenes Succat 7+ Year Member

Jan 30, 2002
    If someone could explain it to you in a post on an internet forum, don't you think they'd be out there making a fortune teachng their technique to anxious pre-meds?

Oh, and Focus is right -- confidence is key.
  5. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc 10+ Year Member

Dec 21, 2001
    oh-my friends-don't misunderstand, I have all the confidence that my explanations are correct and testmakers are false.. thus confidence is a non issue. haha. To the two posters above, where you comfortably and confidently getting 12's or higher on prac.exams--? it seems probably unlikely.. that anyone really could.. Missing less than 10 is a monumental feat in itself.. To miss less than this consistently is pretty awesome.