Quantcast

Verbal Help - From Personal Experience?

BeMo Free Repeat™ On Us + MCAT 520 Challenge™
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aalu91

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I know there are a bunch of threads that have verbal strategies, however, I am trying to see if any of you have had an experience like I have had with verbal.

I started off doing pretty well in verbal, achieving a 10 on my first AAMC in verbal. From then on, I have done a bunch of practice tests and was consistently getting 11s on my verbal.

HOWEVER, lately, my AAMC practice tests have been 9s, and it seems like the more I practice in EK 101, my scores are starting to go from 11s to also 9s. I am wondering what is going on. My test is on April 4th, and I was confident I could get in the double digits in verbal but it seems like I am falling off a cliff and am desperately trying to figure out what is going on.

Has this happened to any of you guys? If so, please let me know how you overcame it, or what you did differently. Am I getting burned out? Are EK 101 passages getting harder? What is going ON?!?!