Verbal question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tik-tik-clock

CraziiiDesiiKuriii
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I go as far as narrowing it down to two answers.

Out of the two, the answer usually ends up being the one that I DID NOT select.'
What's the hell's wrong with me?
Can someone please give me some tips to work around this?

:( thanks

PS: PLEASE reply. Even though some people know, they choose to remain all secrative about it and NOT share their knowledge. please SHARE1

Members don't see this ad.

tik-tik-clock said:

Out of the two, the answer usually ends up being the one that I DID NOT select.'

PS: PLEASE reply. Even though some people know, they choose to remain all secrative about it and NOT share their knowledge. please SHARE1

Hehe.. I have this SAME very problem. I think it's just because two of the answers you can eliminate quickly, but the other two you have to think about. So far, I have been trying to narrow it down. If it's 2 left, I try to find the one that fits the "overall" theme of the passage without being too specific or the one that is least "extreme." So far, this has helped me some.

tik-tik-clock said:

I personally didn't have this problem but I remember someone else posted something similar…They said when they narrowed it down to two answers, one they were 60 percent sure about they other 40 percent, they did much better after starting to pick the 40% one. Maybe you could also try picking the one you’re less sure about, see if that works. :luck:

Lilah said:
I personally didn't have this problem but I remember someone else posted something similar…They said when they narrowed it down to two answers, one they were 60 percent sure about they other 40 percent, they did much better after starting to pick the 40% one. Maybe you could also try picking the one you’re less sure about, see if that works. :luck:

You could always just pick the first letter, in that case you prolly would get 50% right

Members don't see this ad :)
tik-tik-clock said:

Follow the advice George Castanza got - Do the oppositve of what your instinct tells you. :)

George : Elaine, bald men, with no jobs, and no money, who live with their parents, don't approach strange women.

Jerry : Well here's your chance to try the opposite. Instead of tuna salad and being intimidated by women, chicken salad and going right up to them.

George : Yeah, I should do the opposite, I should.

Jerry : If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.

George : Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing, and regret it for the rest of the day, so now I will do the opposite, and I will do

something!

2DEG said:
Follow the advice George Castanza got - Do the oppositve of what your instinct tells you. :)

George : Elaine, bald men, with no jobs, and no money, who live with their parents, don't approach strange women.

Jerry : Well here's your chance to try the opposite. Instead of tuna salad and being intimidated by women, chicken salad and going right up to them.

George : Yeah, I should do the opposite, I should.

Jerry : If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.

George : Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing, and regret it for the rest of the day, so now I will do the opposite, and I will do

something!

:laugh:

Yeah this is gonna be my new strategy. Well, atleast I'll give it a try. To come to think of it, I've been using this strategy otherwise when it comes to watching TV and procrastinate.

my mind: lets go watch TV.
ME: Lets do a practice passage
my mind: please?
ME:oops:k, practice passage it is.