Verbal section help

Started by MIkeNB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MIkeNB

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, Im just wondering. I did great on all my sections in the Pcat but just need to increase my verbal section. However, how is it possible to study for the verbal section. I can't randomly study every word in the dictionary. Any rec?
 
Get the verbal flashcards. Set aside 10 or 15 that you will memorize everyday until you get through all of them. That's what helped me the most.
 
I'm not sure how much it helped my Verbal score because there are an infinite number of words that could appear on the PCAT, but I used Word Fest! published by Barron's to learn and review some words.