inaccensa

10+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2008
Status
  1. Medical Student
How do you get your raw score? i'm practicing the verbal passages and when I realize that the raw score gives u the general idea about the actual score based on 15. But how do i get to the raw score. If i count the no of q that were correct, it doesn't reflect the raw score. The raw score goes uptil 26, so how do I do this?

Oct 25, 2008
Status
  1. Medical Student
How do you get your raw score? i'm practicing the verbal passages and when I realize that the raw score gives u the general idea about the actual score based on 15. But how do i get to the raw score. If i count the no of q that were correct, it doesn't reflect the raw score. The raw score goes uptil 26, so how do I do this?

I think the raw score is just how many you got right. You got 26 right, and according to my EK book, that gives you a scaled score of 8.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads