Verification Process

Started by Nimsss
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nimsss

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My app became "complete" on 9/24 even though I submitted my first program back in august (Optomcas put in a wrong grade in my transcript entry). I have all of my transcripts turned in for a while now. How long did it take you guys to become verified? I want to know so I can have an estimate of when mine should be done by. Thanks!
 
Mine became complete on the 23rd, and just got verified 2 hours ago. So, hopefully yours will be too early next week!
 
Ahhh hopefully!! I called them this morning and they said it would be verified by 10/24.....lol
but thanks for your reply! 🙂