Verification QUESTION pleasee!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hkim1026

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my transcript a month before I submitted my aacomas primary, and before my submission, my status stated "current: verified". and then below the checklist boxes, it said, "verification process will begin when all checklist boxes are marked." and it says the same thing after i submitted my app. Is this status eventually going to change to something else?
I am a little confused because people keep talking about how the aacom app needs to be verified in order to process. Is my application already been verified already?

Also, my dilemma is that i am still waiting on my mcat score from june and i don't feel confident about it at all. What I did was I submitted my primary with my "not so priority school" and then i was going to add more school later on. Is this right to do?

Can someone please clarify these for me? I would really appreciate it!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

You are Verified. I had the same thing happen, being verified before I submitted. It will stay looking the same but next to your schools it will change from "Submitted to AACOMAS" to a date when the application is sent.

You did the right thing by submitting to one school. I guess technically though you could submit to all schools and just not have your MCAT scores sent to AACOMAS until you have the scores you want all schools to see. Some may send you a secondary pre-MCAT, most won't.

Thank you so much BigBoosting!!
this is really helpful. my primary has just been submitted to my first school. Hopefully I get a good score to be considered a candidate!::crossing my fingers::