Verification question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jayjayslippery

Reaction score
Do you have to submit a throw away application in order to get verified? Will it matter if I haven't taken MCAT yet due to it being pushed back?

Members don't see this ad.

The process will be faster if you verified earlier. It doesn't matter if you haven't taken MCAT yet. Just add MCAT score when you get it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you need the LORs to be received by AACOMAS in order to consider application complete and considered for secondaries?

Do you need the LORs to be received by AACOMAS in order to consider application complete and considered for secondaries?
No. As long as you have one LOR request sent out, you will be verified by AACOMAS. I was considered for secondaries even though I only had 1 LOR submitted. I submitted my other LORs after my interview.

No. As long as you have one LOR request sent out, you will be verified by AACOMAS. I was considered for secondaries even though I only had 1 LOR submitted. I submitted my other LORs after my interview.
Thank you!