Verification question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camshark

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question regarding submitting my app to get verified. If I complete my app, add my 5/31 MCAT score (low section will be screened out to many colleges), add that I'm retaking in August and submit to a DO program who sends secondaries to all applicants then I should be fine, correct? This will get my app verification started (4-6 weeks I hear it takes) and once I get my new MCAT score back (early to mid sept) I would add my other schools and it wouldn't take long to get to them as I'm verified already. Does this all sound legit?

Members don't see this ad.

Quick question regarding submitting my app to get verified. If I complete my app, add my 5/31 MCAT score (low section will be screened out to many colleges), add that I'm retaking in August and submit to a DO program who sends secondaries to all applicants then I should be fine, correct? This will get my app verification started (4-6 weeks I hear it takes) and once I get my new MCAT score back (early to mid sept) I would add my other schools and it wouldn't take long to get to them as I'm verified already. Does this all sound legit?

I believe that event the school that screen will wait for your new MCAT before they just shut you out. As long as you have it down that you are taking it again in August then they should just wait for the new score. That way you can go ahead and get verified and work on the secondaries like you said.

May need some more verification on this to be sure, however.

There are a billion threads on this very topic. The only topic with more threads than this is "MD vs DO"