Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musica11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how long it takes AMCAS to verify? I sent in my thing on 6/27/09 and haven't been verified yet-its worrying me....

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on how many other people are in the queue in front of you! I think it took less time for people who submitted in the beginning because the applicant volume was less. However, I submitted on 6/9 and it still took me 10 days to get verified. I think I remember reading somewhere that it can take between 4-6 weeks to process your application during their busiest times. Hopefully it doesn't take that long for yours!

Good luck.

should take about 4 weeks at this point in the cycle, at least thats what ive been told.

Members don't see this ad :)
should take about 4 weeks at this point in the cycle, at least thats what ive been told.

Agreed. I submitted about this time last year and it took me a month to get verified.

Go look at the 2009-2010 AMCAS Verification Thread on the main Pre-Allo page. That will tell you how long it has been taking people who are being verified today.

Just an update, in case people are actually looking at this thread. Most applicants that have submitted their primary (and transcripts were received) any time thru June 19 have now been verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.