Verified apps and Aug MCAT scores received by Penn today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legend

Super Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to UPenn by mistake (bad MCAT) but does anyone know when UPenn will start rejecting applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

for august mcat'ers, i think replies will come shortly, good or bad. i think upenn's webpage and admissions system is probably the best of the school's i applied, so i suspect they will move quickly.

I thought they weren't waiting for verified apps. I submited 6/26 and just got verified on 10/19. Haven't heard anything from Penn yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at Penn a couple of weeks prior to my verification so it would seem they're not waiting on certified apps. Plus, until my interview came through, the status page said my app was incomplete...

Hi,

My Aug MCAT scores are indicated as recieved today on the UPenn status check too.

I have a question though...my AMCAS app was verified 10/21, but the status check still says "verified app not received". Should I be worried? Anyone out there who have been verified having this problem? Thanks in advance...

Whats the URL to the status check for UPENN?