verified gpa checks out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mlle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay so they just verified my gpa today, and it's lower than than it should be.
what should I do? call them? will they help me or am I stuck?

thanks guys.

edit: nm, they did it right, except that they took a no pass course and replaced np with an F. my school wrote it as an F when it's a no pass. it brings my cumulative down almost a whole tenth of a gpa unit!!! this is bad, but it's not really aadsas' fault. I don't know what I can do at this point...

Members don't see this ad.

Your post doesn't make sense. You first say that AADSAS replaced an NP with a F, and then you say that your school gave you an F instead of an NP. Which is it?

Whichever it is is where you should begin solving the problem.

ItsGavinC said:
Your post doesn't make sense. You first say that AADSAS replaced an NP with a F, and then you say that your school gave you an F instead of an NP. Which is it?

Whichever it is is where you should begin solving the problem.

well, it's both. I entered NP on AADSAS, my transcript says F with an e for e-credited beside it, and AADSAS changed my application to have an F.

I was supposed to pass that course, but didn't bother appealing it on time cause I thought AADSAS wouldn't count it. So now I'm in deep ....

I really want to be a dentist!! :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Go ahead and try...I've been pretty amazed at how some predental and predemical students have been able to smooth talk things to go their ways when they are persistent enough, but the truth is that AADSAS is going to go by your transcripts, not your word. Your official school transcript says you got an F, by your own admittance you messed up and didn't appeal your F at your school in time, so AADSAS will just go by the document they have in front of them. It wouldn't be fair or legal if every predental student with an F could call up AADSAS, tell them the transcript was wrong, and suddenly get the grade changed from the official record.

djeffreyt said:
Go ahead and try...I've been pretty amazed at how some predental and predemical students have been able to smooth talk things to go their ways when they are persistent enough, but the truth is that AADSAS is going to go by your transcripts, not your word. Your official school transcript says you got an F, by your own admittance you messed up and didn't appeal your F at your school in time, so AADSAS will just go by the document they have in front of them. It wouldn't be fair or legal if every predental student with an F could call up AADSAS, tell them the transcript was wrong, and suddenly get the grade changed from the official record.

agreed, I'm not calling AADSAS cause it's not their fault. I'm trying to see if my school can change it. I messed up in not appealing it cause I thought it wouldn't count, but I didn't deserve an F because I did the work. Hopefully I can work things out. If not, then not!

Good attitude about it! Yeah, try to work it out...just one F can real drag down a GPA...good luck.