Verified Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunnyskies26

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I originally was going to apply to a school that required my hours to be verified, so I got them verified. However, I recently decided to not apply to that school and of my remaining 7 schools, none require verification. On top of that, I just recently got hired as aide at a PT office and have already accumulated some hours I want to add to my application. Should I get these hours verified for consistency reasons? Or will programs not care because they don't require the hours to be verified in the first place?
Thanks!