verified to sent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samkell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long did it take you guys to have your aacomas application sent to schools after you were verified? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

how long did it take you guys to have your aacomas application sent to schools after you were verified? thanks.

i didn't apply this cycle but from reading other posts it takes abour 4-6 weeks.
You can also try to run a search on the forum. I am sure this question was asked before:D
hope that helps

I did a search, couldn't find anything. I meant after it is verified (after the 4-6 weeks), once the gpa is calculated, how long until they actually mail it. sorry for the confusion. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Back in late summer/early fall, it took 4 weeks total from when all the transcripts were received and app complete to being sent to the schools. I can't remember how long it was after verification- maybe a week or two. I do know they send apps out on sundays.

thanks conniehaley!

i didn't apply this cycle but from reading other posts it takes abour 4-6 weeks.
You can also try to run a search on the forum. I am sure this question was asked before:D
hope that helps

After it is verified...they should send it within 1-2 days...given that you have completed all the other requirements for it to be sent...like payment, etc.

I did a search, couldn't find anything. I meant after it is verified (after the 4-6 weeks), once the gpa is calculated, how long until they actually mail it. sorry for the confusion. :)

after the gpa is calculated it takes around 2-3 days...for me at least.