Quantcast

verified to sent

Clinical Shadowing Summer '22 Programs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samkell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long did it take you guys to have your aacomas application sent to schools after you were verified? thanks.

dr.kicia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long did it take you guys to have your aacomas application sent to schools after you were verified? thanks.

i didn't apply this cycle but from reading other posts it takes abour 4-6 weeks.
You can also try to run a search on the forum. I am sure this question was asked before:D
hope that helps

samkell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did a search, couldn't find anything. I meant after it is verified (after the 4-6 weeks), once the gpa is calculated, how long until they actually mail it. sorry for the confusion. :)

iwilldlvr

not listening
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Back in late summer/early fall, it took 4 weeks total from when all the transcripts were received and app complete to being sent to the schools. I can't remember how long it was after verification- maybe a week or two. I do know they send apps out on sundays.

samkell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
thanks conniehaley!

Superman1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i didn't apply this cycle but from reading other posts it takes abour 4-6 weeks.
You can also try to run a search on the forum. I am sure this question was asked before:D
hope that helps

After it is verified...they should send it within 1-2 days...given that you have completed all the other requirements for it to be sent...like payment, etc.

tigre21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did a search, couldn't find anything. I meant after it is verified (after the 4-6 weeks), once the gpa is calculated, how long until they actually mail it. sorry for the confusion. :)

after the gpa is calculated it takes around 2-3 days...for me at least.