Verifying My PCAT Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spiritwarrior

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the last few weeks, I have been worried that my PCAT score was graded incorrectly. This was my third time taking the exam and I actually studied this time. I only studied for the Biology and Reading. Even though I knew it would be impossible to improve my reading score, I really thought I would score somewhere in the 90's for Biology. To my surprise, my score for Biology actually went down from a 61 to a 60. Either I was really lucky the last time or there has to be an error. I was so confident about how I did in that section and I made sure I bubbled everything in correctly.

Anyways, on to my question. I believe I only have a week to get this sent in ... Can someone verify the address I have to sent my request to?

The instructions told me to "write to Pearson" but didn't give me an address under it. I looked on the site and there was like 3 different ones. Could someone please tell what address is the correct one? Is it the address that my scores came from or is it something else?

Thank you very much in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I would send it to their main address:

19500 Bulverde
San Antonio, TX 78259
Attn: PCAT Customer Relations

But if you're still doubtful and want to double check, try calling them with 1-800-622-3231. Press "1" for test center administrators even though you're a student. It'll at least get you in contact with a human to speak with.

I called them today to make sure and they had no idea what I was talking about until they looked it up in the Candidate booklet ... I guess people rarely ask for a rescore ... Anyways, I thought I should post the address here in case anyone else was wondering where to sent it to:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pearson
Pharmacy College Admission Test
P.O. Box 7247-6717
Philadelphia, PA 19170-6717