very impressed by AE...

Started by EW1779
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EW1779

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i had my interview at albert einstein today...it was really great! it has moved up several spaces on my "would love to go here"
list. anyone else been there???

😀 😀 😀
 
they need to start figuring out their mail. they are extremely slow and horrible at mail processing. do u remember what they asked for to send them in addition to the secondary... did we have to print it out and mail it to them? what was the fee? i think they lost my letter adn i want to send it to them again.. by the way, i sent in my sec. three months ago. they keep telling me to call in 2-3 weeks time. ridiculous...

sorry, i am just too frustrated with their office. 🙁
 
I interviewed at AE last Monday and had a fairly enjoyable experience. My interview was scheduled at 11am, but we didn't start until 11:30am. So, I ended up finishing at 1pm and missing the luncheon. However, the admissions secretary (where everyone in the office was extremely kind, courteous, and helpful both on the phone and in person) walked me to the cafeteria after the tour, explained to them I was an applicant, and allowed me to get a bite to eat before my flight. I didn't meet to many students, but the few I met seemed happy. I wasn't too thrilled with their housing though. It's spacious, but you have to have a roommate all four years unless you get married!