Very Silent dental compressor for sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

onedentist

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
This is a very silent JunAir dental compressor.
I used it last yr for preparing for the practicals for the IDP admissions.

It is so silent that it is not even audible in the next room.

Comes with a foot-pedal & a hand-piece attachment.

All you need is a handpiece & you are good to go.

PM if you are interesed in purchasing.

ps: This is available for LOCAL PICKUPS only in the SF bay area.
 
Dear Dr,
I am interested in buying the compressor ,foot pedal and hand piece attachment.I am living in Sacramento,so I can come and pick it up.Please,send me the price and other informations at:d[email protected]
Thank you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Insteed of face is d,first letter from the word-day.Sorry,I don not know how it came up again.