Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hie
I am an african 21 yr old woman.I am currently studying for a BSc (honours) in Wildlife management and I will graduate in 2010.I desparately want to study Vet and dream of one day practicing.I have worked at a Vet clinic,I am currently an intern at a zoo/bioba
nk/wildlife vet clinic and will be working with animals for at least a yr.
My problem is that I cannot afford to study vet that is why I settled for this BSc I'm currently doing.Does anyone know how I can successfully reach this dream of mine.It seems totally absurd to plan to study vet with no money,but I cant imagine myself doing anything else.
I am an african 21 yr old woman.I am currently studying for a BSc (honours) in Wildlife management and I will graduate in 2010.I desparately want to study Vet and dream of one day practicing.I have worked at a Vet clinic,I am currently an intern at a zoo/bioba
nk/wildlife vet clinic and will be working with animals for at least a yr.
My problem is that I cannot afford to study vet that is why I settled for this BSc I'm currently doing.Does anyone know how I can successfully reach this dream of mine.It seems totally absurd to plan to study vet with no money,but I cant imagine myself doing anything else.