Vet Interview(not for school acceptance)

Started by WildSky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildSky

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just have a few questions that I needed to ask a vet or vet student for an assignment. I am studying to become a zoological vet and am required to ask these few questions to someone who is already in the profession.

What is the most rewarding thing about being a vet?

What is a typical day like?

What is the most challenging thing about being a vet?

Thanks!
 
I would but there aren't any vets close to where I live and my vet is on vacation this week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pick up the telephone and call a vet then. Specifically if you are interested in zoo med, I'm sure Google can help you find a phone number or two. As far as I know, there aren't any zoo vets on here, and only a few vet students seriously pursuing the zoo vet pathway.

If your homework is to perform an interview, somehow, I don't think posting on a random forum will count. At least over the phone can be considered a legitimate interview.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.