Vet School Application

Started by dvmcatdog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dvmcatdog

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan to submit my application sometime in July or August, but in August I start a class where I go to the zoo to observe their behavior. Would I be able to edit my application and add this after it was submitted? or could I put what I will be doing on the application? Thanks!
 
I plan to submit my application sometime in July or August, but in August I start a class where I go to the zoo to observe their behavior. Would I be able to edit my application and add this after it was submitted? or could I put what I will be doing on the application? Thanks!
This information can be found on the VMCAS website....there is a FAQ section that covers pretty much everything. Here is the link to what you are looking for specifically: https://portal.vmcas.org/vmcasHelpP...estions/submitting-the-application/index.html