Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a Canadian, eh : ) -- living in Toronto.
I might apply to vet schools in the states, but am so lost with the vast amount of choices there are to choose from (there are only 4 vet schools here in Canada).
Can someone please help and list some reputable vet schools and their locations?? I am planning to work with either small companion animals or in the equine field, and would like schools in the northern part of the US... closer to home : )
Your help would be very much appretiated !
thanx in advance
PS. some info on the pre-reqs needed to get in would also be nice -- in Canada you need to take the MCAT
I might apply to vet schools in the states, but am so lost with the vast amount of choices there are to choose from (there are only 4 vet schools here in Canada).
Can someone please help and list some reputable vet schools and their locations?? I am planning to work with either small companion animals or in the equine field, and would like schools in the northern part of the US... closer to home : )
Your help would be very much appretiated !
thanx in advance
PS. some info on the pre-reqs needed to get in would also be nice -- in Canada you need to take the MCAT