Veterinarian in UAE

Started by BB KitKat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BB KitKat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know about the laws for practicing veterinary medicine in the UAE? I am an American vet student at a US school, will graduate soon, and was contemplating a move for personal reasons. However, it seems that you need 5 years experience to get a license. Is the correct? Seems pretty crazy to me
 
I don't have the answer, but I am in basically the same situation. I've seen rumors of this 5 year requirement, but don't know if that includes veterinary training or not. Couldn't find it on any of the U.A.E. government sites, either...