Veterinary CE for vet experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pwny__express

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Over the last 5 years my employer has given me the opportunity to pursue veterinary CE - I have been able to attend the North American Veterinary Conference twice, and a smaller veterinary technician CE conference at the UFCVM twice. Could these experiences be considered veterinary experience, or is there another experience category that they might be more relevant for?
 
I listed my CE under Awards/Certificates since I received a certificate after each event. I think I included the number of CE hours too. But you should mention your CE wherever you think it fits best in your application- I had lots to talk about in my vet experience section, not as much in my awards/certificates section.
 
Thanks for the reply! I had just recently asked about things to include for my awards / certificates and this CE did not even cross my mind at the time, but thats a great idea.
 
I've gone to an assemblage of veterinary conferences with my boss and I put it as veterinary experience on my app