The best

10+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2007
egypt
Status
Veterinary Student
i am ahmed dabour .. from egypt

i want to ask about vet economics

is it a new Specialization in vet medicine or what ?

if i specialized in it what is the chances which are avalable to practice my field "vet economics" in ...?

and what about

veterinary practice management

and animal health economic

pressmom

Third year!
10+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2007
Status
Veterinary Student
i am ahmed dabour .. from egypt

i want to ask about vet economics

is it a new Specialization in vet medicine or what ?

if i specialized in it what is the chances which are avalable to practice my field "vet economics" in ...?

and what about

veterinary practice management

and animal health economic
Hmmm...not sure exactly what you're talking about.

There is a rather prominent CPA (certified public accountant) here in America that deals with veterinary issues specifically, but he is not a DVM (doctor of veterinary medicine). There are many, many vets that have MBAs (masters in business administration) that practice privately (in clinics where they see animals and possibly own the clinic and manage it), practice corporately (work for companies such as Pfizer, Bayer, Hills, etc.), or practice publicly (work for government organizations) here. I would say with the proper training, it would be possible to practice in any of these arenas with a more economics/business focus.

I hope this answers your question!

RazorDoc2010

Mizzou 2011
10+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2006
Missouri
Status
Veterinary Student
marhaba ahmed!

while I'm with pressmom and don't really understand completely what you're asking, I'm wondering if it is an Egyptian specialty? As far as I know, there's no such thing in America as far as a "specialization" in veterinary economics(which I take to mean, board certification?). If we're off base, just let us know... ma-salaama!