Veterinary experience abroad over summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nessie5876

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As a vet student. I’m looking to get experience with simple things like blood draws and catheter placements and unfortunately nothing has panned out for all the nearby hospitals I applied to. Anyone know of any programs for the latter part of summer to get this type of experience? I prefer South America because I’m attempting to be able to have conversations in Spanish lol. I won’t be choosy obviously so last minute or maybe something for next year if nothing works out. Thanks for the advice all!

Members don't see this ad.

As a vet student. I’m looking to get experience with simple things like blood draws and catheter placements and unfortunately nothing has panned out for all the nearby hospitals I applied to. Anyone know of any programs for the latter part of summer to get this type of experience? I prefer South America because I’m attempting to be able to have conversations in Spanish lol. I won’t be choosy obviously so last minute or maybe something for next year if nothing works out. Thanks for the advice all!
Look up Loop Abroad.