Veterinary experience abroad over summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nessie5876

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a vet student. I’m looking to get experience with simple things like blood draws and catheter placements and unfortunately nothing has panned out for all the nearby hospitals I applied to. Anyone know of any programs for the latter part of summer to get this type of experience? I prefer South America because I’m attempting to be able to have conversations in Spanish lol. I won’t be choosy obviously so last minute or maybe something for next year if nothing works out. Thanks for the advice all!
 
As a vet student. I’m looking to get experience with simple things like blood draws and catheter placements and unfortunately nothing has panned out for all the nearby hospitals I applied to. Anyone know of any programs for the latter part of summer to get this type of experience? I prefer South America because I’m attempting to be able to have conversations in Spanish lol. I won’t be choosy obviously so last minute or maybe something for next year if nothing works out. Thanks for the advice all!
Look up Loop Abroad.