Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,
I am graduating in May (yay!) and want to do a residency with some sort of veterinary focus. The only residency for veterinary pharmacy I can find is the UC-Davis 2 year position which only takes 1 student. I think Auburn used to have a residency but it looks like it no longer exists. Does anyone know of any other residencies that are either a veterinary pharmacy residency or have an elective slot that veterinary pharmacy could fill? I have a passion for animals and pharmacy and I am getting disappointed at the lack of options that exist for a person like me... anyone have any advice??? Thanks!
I am graduating in May (yay!) and want to do a residency with some sort of veterinary focus. The only residency for veterinary pharmacy I can find is the UC-Davis 2 year position which only takes 1 student. I think Auburn used to have a residency but it looks like it no longer exists. Does anyone know of any other residencies that are either a veterinary pharmacy residency or have an elective slot that veterinary pharmacy could fill? I have a passion for animals and pharmacy and I am getting disappointed at the lack of options that exist for a person like me... anyone have any advice??? Thanks!