Veterinary Public Health-HELP

Started by doctordog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctordog

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone has info about Master programs in Veterinary Public Health? I'm a foreign graduate in Vet. Medicine and currently am enrolled in the ECFVG certification program of the AVMA. I want to pursue graduate education but my GPA is not perfect and I understand there's a GRE test I have to prep for. Is there a prep class for the GRE, Who offers it? How hard is to get into this programs? Also someone told me the best way is to apply for a doctorate instead of a Master's degree. My goal is to apply my skills in developing countries or state agencies. I am not interested in practicing in the academic field.
Thank you!!!!!!🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're very welcome! I was planning on applying to that program had I not gotten in. Let me know how it goes! I think its a great program.