@ VetmanX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

No Imagination

I
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to give you a nod. Love the website! Great way to connect to the community, tell everyone what you are about, services you offer, and just put a face to the name.

Defiantly going to file it away for when I open a practice!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah, I see. Well while we're providing feedback, I'd change the motto/by-line. "Our perfect companions never have less than four feet" kind of ostracizes those who have animals with amputations. It's obviously not meant to do that, but eh, you can have a perfect companion with 3 feet as well.
 
Ah, I see. Well while we're providing feedback, I'd change the motto/by-line. "Our perfect companions never have less than four feet" kind of ostracizes those who have animals with amputations. It's obviously not meant to do that, but eh, you can have a perfect companion with 3 feet as well.

i thought of that too. maybe it's because we recently amputated the leg of my fav. rabbit Charlie!! but besides that, it is a very cute motto!! and i bet clients don't think of amputated animals as much as prevets/vets do lol
 
Oh yah and don't forget birds. Pissing off a parakeet isn't a big deal but then you have Macaws...