VetPrep Scores 1 Month Before NAVLE

Started by Jessbess
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jessbess

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm somewhat frustrated with my scores on my vetprep assessments (the 60 question ones) and was wondering if anyone was having the same issues. I took the NBVME 200 question assessment (#4) and got a 76 on it, so that made me feel good about it but I keep bouncing back and forth between 85 and 65 on these vetprep assessments (I'm like 90% done with it too) and its really messing with me cause I'm not sure what to believe. Is anyone else having this problem 1 month before NAVLE?
 
Wait.. you are 90% done with VetPrep?
Yes. And I finished Zuku as well so this is why I'm a little concerned at to why I'm all over the place with these scores. I would have thought I would be a little more consistent at this point.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you are fine.

Heck most people I know are barely through 20-30% of one of the programs. And many people I have heard from that took NAVLE recently said they never really made it past that mark and passed just fine.
 
How do you know what percentage of VetPrep you've completed? So far I've only been doing the practice questions - no exams yet - and my vet school will only reimburse us for VetPrep if we complete 80%!