Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Add me on league peeps: On My Wings
To add to the discussion, I think vid games are fine, but it's all about priorities. Family, school, exercise, etc, all those come first. Once it starts impeding your grades or relationships, stop that crap! I had a buddy who literally played WoW nonstop he lost damn near all his friends for it. He had to quit cold turkey because he couldn't "just play a little." Some people just can't control their addictions. I also enjoy unwinding after an exam by pub stomping some noobs in Halo or League, but I always make sure everything else is taken care of first.
To add to the discussion, I think vid games are fine, but it's all about priorities. Family, school, exercise, etc, all those come first. Once it starts impeding your grades or relationships, stop that crap! I had a buddy who literally played WoW nonstop he lost damn near all his friends for it. He had to quit cold turkey because he couldn't "just play a little." Some people just can't control their addictions. I also enjoy unwinding after an exam by pub stomping some noobs in Halo or League, but I always make sure everything else is taken care of first.