Vietnamese in Pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackFruitLover

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any Vietnamese going to be P1 this fall?

Members don't see this ad.

Is there any Vietnamese going to be P1 this fall?

I'm going to be a P1 at OU this fall. Been living here in Houston my whole life so i'm somewhat anxious about moving out and living on my own this next four years~

BTW this is a good thread! Vietnamese Co rong chau tien! lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to be a P1 in the fall! I'm soooo excited!! :D

Part of the inaugural class of University of New England COP Class of 2013! Jackfruit Lover are you a hot chick? You got a nice icon ... lolz.

Hi all pharmacist,
I'm going to reciprocate my pharmacist license to Florida. I am new to this forum. I am looking for study material for Florida MPJE, if you have any study material, especially UF Law review. Can you email me one. [email protected]
thank you, I aprreciate it
cuong

Wasn't this a thread just recently? Honestly, why does it matter?

Of course there will be other Vietnamese in pharmacy school! Just like there will be other Chinese, Japanese, Somalis, Hmong, Koreans, South Africans, Europeans, African-Americans, and all ethnicities of Caucasians. And many, many more, I'm sure. :laugh:

yes, i will also be attending P1 this July at Sullivan University, College of PHarmacy in Kentucky. the dean of the school is also Vietnamese.
i am so excited..can't wait till that day.

Vietnamese and will be a P1 this Fall as well! :0)

I'll be P1 this fall, and I like phở. Close enough. :cool:

Are you talking about 'vietnames' from vietnam, or 'vietnamese' born in the U.S.? I'm the latter.
me too, which state? My parents are Vietnamese, but I kinda suck at the language.