General Admissions & OTCAS Virginia OTD 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otd24

Reaction score
hey guys!! just wanted to make a forum for VA OTD interviews, acceptances and what not for the 2021 start. where all did you guys apply and have you heard back from anywhere yet? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!! I applied to Emory and Henry and Mary Baldwin and had interviews and was accepted to both!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am a little worried because I just got the email to pay the VCU grad school fee yesterday. Was your confirmation on OTCAS?
No, VCU sent me the email. When did you complete your application on OTCAS and when did you complete the VCU application that they send you a link to?

No, VCU sent me the email. When did you complete your application on OTCAS and when did you complete the VCU application that they send you a link to?
I completed my application back in October but I didn’t get the VCU app until Monday

I completed my application back in October but I didn’t get the VCU app until Monday
Oh, I gotcha! I assume both apps had to be completed by whatever the deadline was for early decision but I would ask them and see if something might have got messed up on their end because that is a super long time between submitting your app and getting their app sent to you.

I applied to VCU Early! Haven't heard anything yet.
I just got another email from VCU stating that they have begun to evaluate early decision applications and that my application has been assigned for review. They said that they will be evaluated in December and early decision applicants will be notified after the first of the new year if you are invited for an interview. Just wanted to update you and see if you heard anything back either!

I just got another email from VCU stating that they have begun to evaluate early decision applications and that my application has been assigned for review. They said that they will be evaluated in December and early decision applicants will be notified after the first of the new year if you are invited for an interview. Just wanted to update you and see if you heard anything back either!
I still haven't heard anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
have you guys heard anything about VCU interviews and what its like? It's their first year doing it so can't even ask current students about it :/ but i applied in Nov and got an email that they started reviewing and will let us know about interviews in early feb!

I’m a current VCU student! So if you have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer them

I was accepted to Emory & Henry OTD and Mary Baldwin OTD!! I was deferred from Wingate a couple of months ago and I'm still waiting on some other schools. Good luck to everyone!

I was accepted to Emory & Henry OTD and Mary Baldwin OTD!! I was deferred from Wingate a couple of months ago and I'm still waiting on some other schools. Good luck to everyone!
Congrats!!! Any other VA schools you’re waiting to hear from?

thank you! have you heard anything about what interviews are like?
I just was accepted at VCU after interviewing a few weeks ago. The interview was laid-back and they really just want to get to know you. The two I interviewed with were very personable. Good luck! :)

Reactions: 1 user
I just was accepted at VCU after interviewing a few weeks ago. The interview was laid-back and they really just want to get to know you. The two I interviewed with were very personable. Good luck! :)
Hey congratulations! Did you apply early?

No! I had my interview on the 5th and still haven’t heard back. I’m getting so worried.

Hey, congratulations! Did they email or call you to let you know?

For VCU, I interviewed on the 19th, and was accepted on the 20th with an email! I think decisions are coming out throughout March!
Wow, that was super fast. I'm not sure why it's taking so long for me.

Hey, congratulations! Did they email or call you to let you know?
Hey! Sorry just saw this. Thank you very much, I was emailed and told of my acceptance. Best of luck to you!

Just put my deposit down :) Is there a group for VCU students who’ve accepted?