Virtual Interview Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baby_yoda001

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

Congratulations to those who have been interviewed and starting to hear back from schools! I just received my first interview from Midwestern University AZ, and it would be held virtually. Any tips or advice for successful online interviews?
 
Hi everyone!

Congratulations to those who have been interviewed and starting to hear back from schools! I just received my first interview from Midwestern University AZ, and it would be held virtually. Any tips or advice for successful online interviews?
Congrats on your interview! I wrote an article a few years ago for APTA with interview advice, and I recently updated it for my own blog to reflect virtual interviews. I've already had a few clients who've been accepted to PT school after virtual interviews.