Virtual Interview Attire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dawg17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Can any girls help me out on what they wore for their zoom interviews?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I wore a black suit pants, white shirt, and a black blazer. Under the white shirt was a white tank top. Hair was brushed and put up in a ponytail. Basically it's what I would've worn if I had a physical interview.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
I wore a black blazer with a light green top underneath for a nice pop of color! I also wore a comfy yet professional midi skirt even though they only see the top half of your body lol. I blow dried/straightened my hair before the interview too!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I wore a nice long sleeve blouse with a necklace, and my hair straightened and down! There were people in my interviews that were really dressed up and others were relatively casual, but it didn't seem to matter!

I wore a nice long sleeve blouse with a necklace, and my hair straightened and down! There were people in my interviews that were really dressed up and others were relatively casual, but it didn't seem to matter!
Ah okay! I just didn't know if wearing a blazer mattered or not? I have an interview coming up soon (wasn't expecting any until I went back home) so I don't have any blazers with me.

I also wore a blazer with a nice dark blue blouse underneath - with a necklace and my hair down as well. I don't think it matters as to whether or not you wear a blazer, though

I also wore a blazer with a nice dark blue blouse underneath - with a necklace and my hair down as well. I don't think it matters as to whether or not you wear a blazer, though
thanks!!

Ah okay! I just didn't know if wearing a blazer mattered or not? I have an interview coming up soon (wasn't expecting any until I went back home) so I don't have any blazers with me.
I apologize for saying “it didn’t matter” because clearly it matters more to some people and some schools. For all of the schools I interviewed at I wore the same thing and received acceptances to every school- so in my opinion, wearing a blazer didn’t go one way or another.

Every single lady in my group interview was rocking a blazer.