Virtual Interview vs In person?

Started by Teethman9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Teethman9

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I recently received an interview invite from Touro. I have the option to do an in person interview or virtual. The problem is i would only be able to the in Person interview late December or early January. I can do the virtual interview in November. I am having trouble deciding should i take the earlier interview even if its virtual?

Thank you!
 
Hi everyone,
I recently received an interview invite from Touro. I have the option to do an in person interview or virtual. The problem is i would only be able to the in Person interview late December or early January. I can do the virtual interview in November. I am having trouble deciding should i take the earlier interview even if its virtual?

Thank you!
Why can't you find time to go before then? Make accommodations and do it in person before then.
 
Pre-December interviews are more favorable than post, but do what makes you most comfortable. I did virtual interview and it went well, so don’t be discouraged from doing virtual if you are worried about that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-December interviews are more favorable than post, but do what makes you most comfortable. I did virtual interview and it went well, so don’t be discouraged from doing virtual if you are worried about that.
Yea I think I will take the virtual interview instead since it is pre December. Thanks!
 
Why can't you find time to go before then? Make accommodations and do it in person before then.
Touro requires to be fully vaccinated and have the booster shot. My pharmacist told me I cant schedule to get a booster shot until Dec. 20th. I have no choice but to wait until then or do virtual.