Other OT-Related Information Virtual Shadowing Opportunities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTnv46

Reaction score
Hi! I am struggling to find some shadowing opportunities around me. I was wondering if any one has any ideas/contact information on how to get some virtual shadowing hours in. Please let me know if you have done any virtual shadowing opportunities and how you got in touch with them. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Virtual shadowing has become increasingly popular, especially with the COVID 19 situation in the country. There are some websites that can help you land a virtual shadowing opportunity - virtualshadowing, paeaonline, etc, but you’ll need to sign up on their platform, you can also shoot up an email to understand the entire process and if there are any prerequisites.
If you still want to check for in-person opportunities it’s better to register on healthcareshadowing, this portal connects you with professionals - doctors, physicians, etc. and once you’re connected with them you might be able to unlock traditional shadowing opportunities as well.

Last edited:
Virtual shadowing has become increasingly popular, especially with the COVID 19 situation in the country. There are some websites that can help you land a virtual shadowing opportunity - virtualshadowing, paeaonline, etc, but you’ll need to sign up on their platform, you can also shoot up an email to understand the entire process and if there are any prerequisites.
If you still want to check for in-person opportunities it’s better to register on healthcareshadowing, this portal connects you with professionals - doctors, physicians, etc. and once you’re connected with them you might be able to unlock traditional shadowing opportunities as well.
Great, thank you so much for this helpful information. I will give these options a try!